Sunday, January 11, 2009

Climbing Tick List for 2009

Big goals for me this year are to redpoint 5.13b/8a, do a one-arm pull up, go to Yosemite for the 1st time, and (follow in my friend Micah's footsteps) send v10

(Notice: this list is bound to be added to! I'll be ecstatic if I get half of this order done!)

Routes:

@ Smith
Pioneer Route 5.7 A0
Spider Man 5.7
Blue Light Special 5.11a
Magic Light Extension 5.12b
Vision 5.12b
Latest Rage 5.12b
Full Heinous Cling 5.12c
Go Dog Go 5.12c
The Quickening 5.12d
Churning in the Wake 5.13a
Aggro Monkey 5.13b

@ Exit 38
Mr. Big 5.12a
Stihl Fingers 5.12a

@ Exit 32
Bust a Rythym 5.12c
Propaganda 5.12c/d
Californicator 5.12d
Californication 5.13a
Chronic 5.13b

@ Squamish
... something up at the Big Show @ Cheakamus Canyon

Boulder Problems:

@ Yosemite
...anything! ... as many moderates as I can get my hands on!
Midnight Lightning v8
The Force v9
Thriller v10

@ Leavenworth
The Fridge Left v8
Millenium Traverse v8
WAS v8
Kobe Ty v8?
Dirty Dude v10
...I'll look for what else is possible for me

@ Goldbar (getting here in '09 will be weather/circumstance-dependant)
Obesity v7
Lighten Up v9
The Rubix Cube v9
Ross Bongo v9
Ebriosity v11
... I want to do more exploring here too

@ Squamish
Gull Skull v6
Lounge Act v6
Immunity Challenge v7 (props to Dom for his inspiring send of this line!)
ATD v7
Mantra v8
Worm World Cave v9
The Backseat v10

...wheeew, makes me tired just thinking about all these climbs! We'll see how feasible this all is (I also have to make $2-3000 for school ) lol. Have a beautiful, inspired 2009 y'all.

NM

2 comments:

jimmy said...

Awesome list Nicholas, fo sho half of this list will be ticked!!!!

Eric said...

I think I might take you up on that offer when June rolls around haha. "Do a one-arm pullup" that is an awesome goal, I as well want to do beable to do that. Your tick list looks impressive hopefully I will get to watch you send some of them this year!

hit counter