Friday, January 9, 2009

Washington (State)

Well, my winter break is officially over.

With my first week of course work for spring done and a 8hr shift @ the hospital tommorrow, vacation's officially OVER. I had a wonderful, refreshing, surprising, and warm holiday in Olympia, WA with my Mom, Corey, my brothers Cheyne and Oni, as well as their cat Skittle!

(Skittle isn't in this family portrait; he's hiding somewhere scared...this photo was taken on New Year's Eve, which also was Cheyne's 15th Birthday!)

I was surprised by the amount of snow there in Washington... approximately 2 feet! Probably the second most that I've EVER seen in Washington. My brothers and I had fun trekking around, sledding, having a snow ball fight and building an Igloo, which, I'm sure I speak for my brothers, was the coolest thing I've ever helped build and I'm proud of it!

I also enjoyed long walks with my Mom and good conversation with Corey during our car travels

No comments:

hit counter