Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Finals are DONE! SUMMER 2009 !!!

This marks a significant milestone for me; I have successfully passed all my pre-requisite coursework for entry into upper division courses for completion of my BSN in May 2011.

I'll be starting my clinical rotations in the fall in Howard University's Nursing Program here in DC.

I thank God first and foremost, my family, and my friends (y'all know who you are!).

The support, prayers, cards, phone calls, and just positive thoughts my way have been much appreciated (and definitely felt).

This semester was stressful for me, but now it's time to:

RELAX
WORK steady shifts @ the hospital as a CNA (to $ave/gain clinical experience)
&
begin my TRAVEL plans for out west! (Oly June-August 14th, LA Roadtrip w/ Ana June 4th-9th)
...oh yeah, and
try to CLIMB up things!
lol

NM

No comments:

hit counter